Join the Chamber for as little as £8.25* per month
Introducing our new and easy membership options!
You can now pay your membership fee by direct debit, gain access to all the benefits in your membership category and start generating business and opportunities by connecting with other members when you join the Chamber!
If you’re interesting in joining the Chamber please download the relevant application form below for full details of membership benefits and subscriptions:
- NLCCE Standard Membership DD Application form(Subscription rate is based on number of employees and starts at £12.50 + VAT per month)
- NLCCE Start Ups DD Application Form (If your business has been registered for less than 18 months, benefit from a reduced rate of £8.25 + VAT per month for the first and second year)
- *NLCCE Charity DD Application form (For registered charities. Discounted charity rate £8.25 + VAT per month)
- NLCCE Affiliate Member DD Application Form (For membership organisations and parent companies with subsidiaries. Subscription is £20.42 + VAT per month)
Click here NLCCE DD Subscriptions All Categories to see a breakdown of payments in regards to the number of employees you have.
Call 020 8443 5457 for more information
Email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Networking Events with Keynote Speakers: generate new business leads, make contacts and raise your profile in the North London business community
- Business Advice and Support: a free one hour meeting with a Business Adviser and access to ongoing support to grow your business
- Member Discounts: offer discounts on your products/services and take advantage of offers from other members
- Referral Programme: refer your contacts and receive a John Lewis gift voucher when they become a NLCCE member
- Connections: introductions to like-minded businesses and organisations
- Sponsorship: we offer a range of sponsorship opportunities to promote your business
- NLCCE Newsletters: receive regular updates on business news and opportunities and inform members of your latest business successes and news
- Use of the Chamber Logo: use the NLCCE “Proud to be a Member” Chamber logo on your website, selected marketing materials and stationery
- Discounted Meeting Room and Training Room Hire: at the Let’s Go! Business Hub, Enfield Business Centre (20% off normal cost)
- Business Directory: get a FREE online listing in the NLCCE Directory
- Raising Finance: access to potential funding schemes and expert advice
- Representation / Lobbying: making sure your voice is heard and issues are raised at local and regional level