Jobs, Apprenticeship and Careers fair
Enfield Council is planning a ‘Jobs, Apprenticeship and Careers’ fair aimed at attracting Enfield residents who:
- are currently unemployed (including NEETs),
- want more information about various career industry opportunities including work experience, internships, work trials etc.,
- are interested in apprenticeship and training opportunities,
- wish to progress within their current role or who wish to develop in another sector.
Date: Friday, 28 September 2018
Time: 10:00-15:00. Set up will be from 08:00.
Venue: Southbury Leisure Centre, 192 Southbury Rd, Enfield EN1 1YP
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity for your organisation to;
- promote the variety of careers in your sector,
- recruit local candidates for your jobs, apprenticeship & work experience,
- raise your profile as a local employer,
- contribute to your corporate social responsibilities (CSR),
- network with other industries, providers, and colleges.