Business Recovery After Lockdown: Free Webinar 21st May
We will help you recover after lockdown
Thursday 21st May, 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Local London has teamed up with Barking Enterprise Centre (BEC) to offer business owners in Enfield and East London a special webinar about getting up and running again following the national emergency.
The one-hour session – led by BEC chief executive Karen West-Whylie – takes place on May 21st at 2pm and will cover a range of topics, including:
- Running a business in the ‘new normal’
- Building future resilience and meeting changing customer needs
- Restoring your confidence as a business owner and leader
- Making the most of insight and digital to maximise your recovery
- Think about getting ready for Brexit
The session will include a 20-minute live Q&A with Karen.
All businesses who sign up will receive a summary of the advice provided after, including useful links to other organisations in East London who can help.
The webinar has been funded by the London Growth Hub. The London Growth Hub is managed by the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP) and supported by the Mayor of London and Government.
For details and to book visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/we-will-help-your-business-recover-after-lockdown-tickets-105077565828