Business name: LEVC London (London Electric Vehicle Company)
Nature of business: Electric Van Dealer
Description: LEVC London North (Potters Bar, Herts) is owned by the automotive manufacturer LEVC (London Electric Vehicle Company) and specialises in the sale of electric commercial vehicles including the iconic black cab, the TX electric taxi, and more recently the new award winning, VN5, the electric van.
The VN5 has been designed for sustainability and delivers a whole new perspective on what makes a van. Its 304 miles total flexible range, over 60 miles† pure electric range, superb loading flexibility and proven durability put VN5 in a class of its own, with an impressive overall cost of ownership including impressive fuel savings.
• Zero-emissions with no range-anxiety. VN5 offers a total flexible range of 304 miles, alongside a pure EV range of 60 miles.**
• Switching to VN5 delivers more than just fuel savings – it’s also longer lasting, with lower maintenance and repair costs than a traditional van, and VN5 is eligible for the full £6,000 OZEV Plug in Van grant.
• VN5 owners get peace of mind thanks to a class-leading
5-year/150,000-mile vehicle warranty and an 8-year/150,000-mile battery warranty.‡
• VN5 owners can take advantage of competitive insurance policy premiums thanks to a class-leading insurance Group 36 rating.
• No other electric van in the segment has fast AC and DC rapid charging capability as standard, VN5 offers class-leading charging capabilities.
• VN5 has a spacious 5.5m3 capacity†, and the tightest turning circle on the market.
The LEVC London dealers specialise in sales, service, genuine parts and accessories and are owned by LEVC, the manufacture of these iconic electric commercial vehicles.