Going Electric: Driving For Change With Jaguar Land Rover
Join us for this NLCCE Networking Event in association with Group 1 Jaguar Land Rover North West London.
Make new contacts with north London businesses and find out about:
- JLR Electric models, hybrid models and future models coming to the market – including specification, quality build materials and ways JLR is working with environmental materials to reduce the global footprint.
- Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) grants which are available to help individuals and businesses install charging points. Its early adaptors reward system for electric vehicle uptake and the push to go net-zero.
- Smart EV charging points – which allow businesses to set tariffs and access levels and priorities for staff /visitors, enabling them to recoup their investment and boost income.
ENTER OUR FREE BUSINESS CARD DRAW TO WIN A VALET AT JAGUAR LAND ROVER!
Nicholas Read is the Business Development Manager at Group 1 Jaguar Land Rover North West London Nicholas specialises in Business Development , Fleet Services, with experience in Finance lending options to best suit business’s requirements – with many years working for a luxury premium brand. He has a strong passion for working with people and the automotive brand, with genuine excitement about JLR Brands and the automotive industry.
Bridget Maendl is the Director of Take Charge ECO Ltd, which specialises in the installation and maintenance of both domestic and commercial electric vehicle charger points. The business is manufacturer-independent with supply partnerships with all the leading suppliers enabling them to install charger points which fully meet customers’ needs. As an authorised installer, Take Charge will handle all the relevant paperwork on behalf of customers.
• 10.30 -10.50 – Registrations
• 10.50 – Welcome & Business Card Draw for a Free Valet
• 11.00 – Nicholas Read, Business Development Manager, Group1 JLR North West London
• 11.15 – Bridget Maendl, Director, Take Charge
• 11.30 – Vehicle/Site Tour
• 11.30-13.30 – Networking
|Event:||Going Electric: Driving For Change With Jaguar Land Rover|
|Venue:||Group 1 Jaguar Land Rover North West London|
|Address:||1000 North Circular Road, Staples Corner Business Park, NW2 7JP|