Ensuring Change Delivers Success – establishing and maintaining a workplace wellbeing culture.
This NLCCE/North London Business Hub webinar in association with Teleios Consulting explores the link between wellbeing and behaviour change, and outlines practical tools for achieving successful change.
Thursday 11th February 2021
The evidence is clear that
- Health inequalities are still widening, the Covid-19 pandemic is compounding this, and mental health and wellbeing is being detrimentally impacted.
- Even though this needs to change, few organisations fully deliver the intended outcomes of their change programmes
This event is about:
- The business case for developing a wellbeing programme in your organisation
- An accessible approach to being well for wherever your people work – at home, in the office, even outdoors!
- Behaviour change and the steps we can take to support change
- Understanding why so many change programmes fail
- Successfully leading and managing change for the longer term
You will leave the event with:
- An understanding of the positive personal and financial benefits to your business of implementing a wellbeing change programme
- An approach to wellbeing that you can start using immediately, whatever the size of your organisation
- Practical tools for your own journey of change
- Information about a change process and architecture that when applied in your organisation will deliver more successful change
Keezia Obi and Pete Hay have spent many years leading and managing change within organisations, including in public health and health and wellbeing programmes. They have worked extensively across a range of organisations within complex and challenging environments. They are now consultants at Teleios Consulting – The Change Specialists www.teleiosconsulting.com/.
12.00-12.10 Joining and networking
12.10-12.15 Welcome and Introductions
12.15-12.45 Interactive Presentation and Q&A
12.45-13.00 Networking and Event close
Book your FREE place HERE
|Event:||Ensuring Change Delivers Success – establishing and maintaining a workplace wellbeing culture.|