Business Resilience – Surviving the Covid 19 Crisis – NLCCE Zoom Video ‘Ask the Expert’ Online Session
With the coronavirus epidemic having a dramatic and damaging impact on business, NLCCE is commited to support its members by providing a series of relevant online sessions to help you make connections, generate opportunities and share knowledge to survive the severe economic downturn.
Business Resilience – Surviving the Covid 19 Crisis.
- Not getting distracted from your particular goal (daily targets or your main business mission)
- Being clear and decisive in your actions (drafting a written plan can often help with this)
- Having a positive perception of yourself (believing in what you do and why you do it)
- Not assuming that all challenges are insurmountable (using logic to understand the situation)
- Looking for opportunities when there is change (don’t assume that any change will be negative)
- Keeping a balanced perspective (counter your enthusiasm with some practical caution)
12.00-12.05 Welcome, Introductions and Session Format – Bradley Rood, NLCCE Manager
12.05-12.20 The Expert – Paul Durrant, Founder, Sales Consultant & Author, PDT Sales
NB: This event if for NLCCE Business+, Start-Up and Charity Members only – if you have not received the meeting link please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no pre-booking, just ‘turn up online’ on the day at least five minutes before the start time
There are only 100 places available on a first come first serve basis on the day.
If you have not downloaded Zoom you can do so here https://zoom.us/download
If you would like to be one of our ‘Experts’ for future Zoom sessions and are a NLCCE Business+, Start Up or Charity member, please email Bradley Rood at email@example.com with details of your area of expertise and subject you’d like to present.
To join NLCCE and become part of a dynamic, connected and successful business community, complete the appropriate online application form
NB: NLCCE takes no responsibility for any actions taken by participants in this session and events arising from those actions based on the information provided by The Expert (as above) and has not contributed to the content delivered by The Expert in the session.
|Event:||Business Resilience – Surviving the Covid 19 Crisis – NLCCE Zoom Video ‘Ask the Expert’ Online Session|