FREE and Exclusive Employment Law and Health & Safety Event with Peninsula
Uncover the secret to making your business safer, more productive and ready for growth…
Wednesday 5th September 2018
The Royal Chace Hotel, 162 The Ridgeway, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 8AR
Registrations from 9.30am for a 10.00am prompt start – 12.45pm finish
You are invited to join North London Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise (NLCCE) and Peninsula for a FREE and informal gathering for local employers and directors to learn why your approach to employment law and health & safety is so important to your success. On the day, Peninsula will help you:
- Understand why simple staff contracts and flexible company handbooks keep you in control of your business.
- Discover the best ways to protect your business and its future.
- Learn how to keep your staff, customers and the general public safe
- Gain the knowledge to manage your top-performing people and keep them loyal to you
- Master ways to win back your time, boost staff productivity and achieve business growth
NLCCE Manager, Bradley Rood, will give a short introduction before the seminar and facilitate a Q&A session after the main presentation.
Remember, this event is exclusively for business owners and directors, so places are in high demand. Please move fast to reserve yours today.
|Event:||FREE and Exclusive Employment Law and Health & Safety Event with Peninsula|